Today’s resource for Mental Illness Awareness Week is a list of helpful resources for those with mental health issues.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, find your Local NAMI
- Mental illness fact sheets from NAMI
- For information on medications often used to help treat mental illness, try Crazy Meds (written by people who are currently taking the medications) and PubMed Health’s Drugs and Supplements database from the National Library of Medicine.